1. Which well-known Hollywood actress of the 1950s and ’60s was born Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko?
2. What type of spirit is Bombay Sapphire?
3. What colour ball was used in the day/night Test cricket match in Adelaide?
4. Corella forelle, Josephine de Malines, Packham’s triumph are all types of which fruit?
5. Name the author of The Blind Side whose latest book is The Undoing Project.
6. What name is given to scissors with serrated blades that make a zigzag edge in fabric?
7. Cherophobia is an irrational fear of what?
8. Ned Kelly wrote which famous letter? (Bonus point for naming the year Ned Kelly was hanged.)
9. Hansen’s disease is more commonly known as what?
10. Susan Kiefel was recently appointed to what position?
Click through for answers.