1. Where in the human body are the suprarenal glands?
2. Which film studio’s logo features a boy fishing from a crescent moon?
3. The Bundestag is the lower house of which country’s federal parliament?
4. Princess Beatrice last month cut whose face in a mock knighting ceremony? (Bonus point for naming who she was pretending to knight.)
5. In poker, what is a hand of five cards of the same suit called?
6. Which actress links the films Something’s Gotta Give, High Crimes and Melinda and Melinda?
7. Coptic is the extinct language of which nation?
8. What word is used in the NATO alphabet to represent the letter ‘C’?
9. What types of insects are classified in the order Coleoptera?
10. Who recently became the first Victorian to win a race as the horse’s trainer and jockey?
Click through for answers.