1. Which three United States presidents were born within 10 weeks of one another?
2. Which film has been adapted from a best-selling Australian novel by Craig Silvey?
3. How old were Roger Federer and Serena Williams when they won their 2017 Australian Open titles?
4. In computer language, what does the abbreviation DSL stand for?
5. What, beginning with ‘n’, is a medicine sold with false or exaggerated claims and with no demonstrable value?
6. Monterrey is the capital of a state in which country?
7. What is the official language of Mali?
8. Name the secretary-general of the United Nations. (For a bonus point, what is his nationality?)
9. In the musical My Fair Lady, where do hurricanes hardly ever happen?
10. Name the British Army officer and baron who is best known as the leader of the successful 1953 expedition to Mount Everest.
Click through for answers.