1. Which team this month scored a stunning come-from-behind win in Super Bowl 51? (Bonus point for naming their star quarterback.)
2. According to the Shakespeare character Falstaff, “The better part of valour is …”
3. Which river runs through the city of Amsterdam?
4. In our solar system, which is the sixth planet from the sun?
5. In which United States city was the Declaration of Independence signed?
6. Name the lead guitarist of Guns N’ Roses.
7. According to Greek mythology, who is Zeus’s father?
8. Name the two species of panda.
9. Saintpaulia is the botanic name for which common household plant?
10. Chartreuse is a shade of which colour?
Click through for answers.