1. The final line of which 2004 film is, “Go get ’em, tiger”?
2. What is the world’s largest rodent: (a) capybara; (b) chinchilla; or (c) gerbil?
3. This year’s Australian F1 grand prix winner, Sebastian Vettel, drives for which team?
4. What colour is chlorine gas?
5. What is the world’s highest capital city?
6. All seven crew members died aboard which two space shuttle missions? (Bonus points for naming the years of each disaster.)
7. Home and Away’s Summer Bay is actually filmed at which Sydney beach?
8. Who wrote the play Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead?
9. The abbreviation CASA stands for which government agency…?
10. Name the only woman nominated for this year’s Gold Logie.
Click through for answers.