1. What was the Leaning Tower of Pisa designed as?
2. Who wrote the poem “Do not go gentle into that good night”?
3. Which German mechanical engineer designed and built the first practical automobile to be powered by an internal-combustion engine?
4. The medical abbreviation OCD stands for …?
5. Who is the Roman goddess of the moon?
6. Which tiny nation shares the island of Borneo with Indonesia and Malaysia?
7. Which actress said, “You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good… Joan Crawford is dead. Good.”
8. What is the capital of Oman?
9. What star sign would you be if you were born on the middle day of the year? (Bonus point for naming the middle day in a non-leap year.)
10. Dustin Johnson is the current world No. 1 in which sport?
Click through for answers.