1. Is Times New Roman a serif or sans serif font?
2. Tasmanian author Heather Rose last month won which literary prize? (Bonus point for naming her winning book.)
3. Who is head designer of the fashion house Prada?
4. Which city was forced in March to relinquish the rights to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games?
5. In government circles, what does the acronym ASIO stand for?
6. What is pureed to make passata?
7. In which city would you find the Rijksmuseum?
8. According to an advertising slogan, you can tell what type of woman by the way she wears her hair?
9. Which band released their 11th studio album, Pollinator, this week?
10. Which multinational oil giant last month lost its appeal against a multimillion-dollar tax bill issued by the Australian Taxation Office?
Click through for answers.