1. For which film did Julia Roberts win a Best Actress Academy Award? (Bonus points for naming the three other films for which she has been Oscar-nominated.)
2. What is the name of the official plane of the vice-president of the United States?
3. What is the currency of Argentina?
4. Name the NASA spacecraft that is travelling between Saturn and its innermost rings.
5. What does the Latin word lacrima refer to?
6. What is the usual colour of a wild budgerigar’s chest?
7. What museum and memorial is located in Oświęcim, Poland?
8. The Roman numerals MCMLXXVII represent which year?
9. Which teams will play in this month’s FA Cup final?
10. In which month is Mother’s Day celebrated in Britain?
Click through for answers.