1. What does the abbreviation CSIRO stand for?
2. How many European country names begin with the letter ‘B’? (Bonus points for naming them.)
3. With which band did Mariah Carey record the 1995 hit “One Sweet Day”?
4. The abbreviation “i.e.”, meaning “that is”, is short for which Latin term?
5. Where would you find armoires: (a) in a home; (b) in a zoo; or (c) in a cocktail?
6. How many minutes is a chukka in a game of polo?
7. Who, according to Greek mythology, was Queen of the Underworld?
8. Author Daniel Handler is best known for his work under what pen name?
9. What is the name of the alleged Australian drug mule who was arrested in Colombia in April?
10. Butterhead, cos and mignonette are all types of what?
Click through for answers.