1. A giant dying lion is carved out of rock as a monument in which Swiss city?
2. Which Beatles were left-handed?
3. Where on the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales is the temperature numerically exactly the same?
4. Name the feminist author of Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman?
5. Before being passed on to horses or humans, the Hendra virus mainly infects which animals?
6. Who is the host of the radio program This American Life?
7. Which country is the setting of the 2016 documentary film The Eagle Huntress?
8. Is gazpacho served hot or cold?
9. Name the French physician and astrologer (1503-1566) who published now-famous collections of prophecies?
10. What is the name of the character played by Drew Barrymore in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial? (Bonus point for naming the year the film was released.)
Click through for answers.