1. A singer from which country won this year’s Eurovision Song Contest?
2. According to Greek mythology, who were the creatures who, with their beautiful voices, lured sailors to their death?
3. Who plays the title character in the film Sully?
4. A sheep appeared on one side of the Australian $2 note. What food source appeared on the other side? (Bonus point for naming the year the notes were replaced by gold coins.)
5. Five United States state names end in the letter ‘s’. Name them.
6. A long-running British sitcom was called Last of the …?
7. Conchology is the study of what?
8. Which team won this year’s inaugural Super Netball competition?
9. Who is the author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series?
10. Jetta, Tiguan and Caddy are car models made by which manufacturer?
Click through for answers.