1. Dulcinea was the love interest of which fictional character?
2. Which is closer to mainland Africa: Mauritius or Madagascar?
3. Who is the patron saint of lost causes?
4. There have been the same number of Australian men’s Test cricket captains as United States presidents. How many?
5. American outlaw Henry McCarty, aka William Henry Bonney, was better known by what alias?
6. 44 is the international dialling code for which country?
7. The Greek hero Odysseus is known by what name in Roman myths?
8. What word beginning with ‘r’ refers to the change of direction of a ray of light, radio wave etc, in passing obliquely from one medium into another?
9. Name the daughter of a famous entertainer who appears on the cover of Vogue Australia’s July 2017 issue?
10. Which country scored a resounding victory in the ICC Champions Trophy final last month? (Bonus point for naming the team they beat.)
Click through for answers.