1. Which American musician is father to North and Saint? (Bonus point for naming the children’s mother.)
2. Satis House was the estate of which Dickens character?
3. What synthetic fibre was first produced in 1935 by DuPont chemist Wallace Carothers?
4. Which Italian car brand’s name also means an authoritative decree, sanction or order?
5. Michael Cheika is the head coach of which Australian national team?
6. What word starting with ‘a’ refers to a temporary pause in breathing?
7. Which famous charter was signed at Runnymede, England, on June 15, 1215?
8. Which actress was born Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers in Sacramento, California in 1989?
9. Who is the Norse god of war?
10. True or false: a flute is a woodwind instrument?
Click through for answers.