1. What is the first name of Grace Kelly’s character in Rear Window? (Bonus point for naming the occupation of Jimmy Stewart’s character, L.B. “Jeff” Jefferies.)
2. Timpani are musical instruments also known as what beginning with ‘k’?
3. Which ancient Greek wrote: “Sing, O muse, of the rage of Achilles, son of Peleus, that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans”?
4. How many British F1 Grand Prix titles has Lewis Hamilton won?
5. Jodie Whittaker is set to take over which long-running television role?
6. Nacre, a hard, iridescent substance that forms the inner layer of certain shells, is commonly known as what?
7. Which musician’s 14th studio album is titled 4:44?
8. In which order are the swimming strokes raced in a medley relay?
9. W. E. Johns created which fictional pilot and adventurer?
10. Titan is the largest moon of which planet?
Click through for answers.