1. Is a granadilla (a) a fruit, (b) an animal or (c) a dance?
2. Where in Canada would you find the Butchart Gardens?
3. What is the world’s largest lizard?
4. What is the name of the mystical place described in James Hilton’s 1933 novel Lost Horizon?
5. What is the lowest male singing voice?
6. What European war was fought from 1936 to 1939?
7. How many Wimbledon men’s singles titles has Roger Federer won? (Bonus point for naming the year he won his first Wimbledon title.)
8. An American naval hero and the bassist for Led Zeppelin share what name?
9. Who has been given the new cabinet position of Home Affairs minister?
10. What, according to the ballad, was the first name of the Wild Colonial Boy?
Click through for answers.