1. Tennis player Jelena Ostapenko was born and raised in which country?
2. Which is the higher rank in the Australian Army: (a) colonel; (b) brigadier; or (c) lieutenant-colonel?
3. Name the only two movie sequels to have won an Academy Award for Best Picture.
4. In which ocean is the island of Kiribati?
5. Who was recently made the first honorary citizen of the city of Manchester?
6. Richard Feynman was best known for his work in which field of science?
7. Which legendary “lost” island, first mentioned in Plato's dialogues, was said to have sunk beneath the sea?
8. Who plays Hercule Poirot in the 2017 film version of Murder on the Orient Express? (Bonus point for naming who played him in the 1974 version.)
9. What religion is predominant in the Philippines?
10. Name Australia’s chief scientist.
Click through for answers.