1. Who was the first person to win Emmys for directing, writing and acting on the same television show?
2. Who is the Roman equivalent of Dionysus, the Greek god of wine?
3. Name the two United States presidents who have been impeached.
4. Which three colours comprise the Romanian flag?
5. Analgesia is the absence of a sense of what?
6. What, beginning with ‘b’, is the term for software designed to facilitate searches on the world wide web?
7. The scapula bone is commonly known as the…?
8. Name the founder of the Mongol Empire, who died in 1227.
9. In which year did the First Gulf War begin? (Bonus point for naming the commander of the coalition forces.)
10. Which Australian won Australia’s only swimming gold medal at the 2017 FINA World Championships in Budapest?
Click through for answers.