1. The city of Kinshasa is situated on the banks of which river?
2. In the nursery rhyme Baa, Baa, Black Sheep, who are the three bags of wool for?
3. How many Australian prime ministers have there been during the Queen’s reign?
4. Who voiced the character Genie in the 1992 Disney film Aladdin?
5. Which Gabriel García Márquez novel focuses on members of the Buendía family?
6. True or false: Germany invaded Norway during World War II.
7. Lady Day was the nickname of which singer?
8. What is the name of a Turkish empire and a piece of furniture?
9. What describes a word that mimics the noise it makes?
10. Last month a bar in which city allegedly refused entry to Danish Crown Prince Frederik? (Bonus point for naming the Sydney bar in which he met his future wife during the Sydney 2000 Olympics.)
Click through for answers.