1. To which country was United States General Douglas MacArthur on March 11, 1942 referring when he declared, “I shall return”?
2. Henley, cowl and boat are all kinds of what?
3. What is the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?
4. Ambergris is produced where?
5. Who preceded Nelson Mandela as president of South Africa?
6. Which poet wrote the line “Tyger Tyger, burning bright,/ In the forests of the night”?
7. Who is the Greek goddess of the harvest and fertility?
8. Which artist’s forthcoming album is titled Reputation?
9. What type of animal is the brand mascot of Paddle Pops?
10. In the movie musical Grease, who is the leader of the Pink Ladies? (Bonus point for naming the actress who played her and the year of the film’s release.)
Click through for answers.