1. What was the name of NASA’s most recent moon mission? (Bonus point for naming the year in which it occurred.)
2. American feminist and writer Betty Friedan’s 1963 book was titled The Feminine …?
3. Boxer Jake LaMotta, who died aged 95 last month, was best known by what nickname?
4. Which Shakespeare play begins: “O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend/ The brightest heaven of invention”?
5. The flag of which European nation is blue, black and white?
6. Who wrote the Adele hit “Make You Feel My Love”?
7. What musical tool, patented in 1815, is used to measure tempo?
8. Cambria is the mediaeval Latin name for which British country?
9. What breed of dog is the cartoon character Marmaduke?
10. What were the winning margins in the 2017 AFL and NRL grand finals?
Click through for answers.