1. Who was Australia’s first Australian-born governor-general? (Bonus point for naming the former governor-general who died last month.)
2. Which island is located 18 kilometres west of Fremantle?
3. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in which city?
4. Which country knocked Italy out of the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
5. Which island of Japan is further north: Honshu or Hokkaido?
6. Which American actress was also a scientist, co-inventing an early technique for spread spectrum communications?
7. Who is the current king of Spain?
8. In which century did the Salem witch trials take place in colonial Massachusetts?
9. What name starting with ‘s’ is given to a Hindu spiritual teacher?
10. Which artist’s tour is titled Nostalgic for the Present?
Click through for answers.