1. Which winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine was named the first Australian of the Year, in 1960?
2. Traditionally, what is the main ingredient of falafel?
3. Name the Australian boxer who retained his WBO welterweight title last month.
4. Who played Cynthia as an adult in the 2012 film The Sapphires?
5. Which cocktail comprises gin, Campari and vermouth?
6. What is the common name for mammals of the order Chiroptera?
7. What is the southernmost country in Africa?
8. What, starting with ‘o’, is the name of the organ at the end of the abdomen of certain insects, by which eggs are deposited?
9. Name the last horse trained by Bart Cummings to win the Melbourne Cup. (Bonus point for naming the year it won.)
10. Which artist links the bands Derek and the Dominos, Cream and The Yardbirds?
Click through for answers.