1. Kigali is the capital of which African nation?
2. Is language controlled by the left or right hemisphere of the brain?
3. Who composed the one-movement orchestral piece Boléro? (Bonus point for naming the composer’s nationality.)
4. Orang-utans are native to which two countries?
5. Name the lord mayor of Melbourne who recently resigned amid sexual harassment allegations?
6. Which teams became BBL07 and WBBL03 champions this month?
7. Quercus suber is commonly known as … oak?
8. Nicole Kidman has won three Logie Awards for her work in two television series with place names in their titles. Name them.
9. The Battle of Old Baldy took place during which war?
10. What does pulchritudinous mean?
Click through for answers.