1. In which country is the city of Penang?
2. In Australian arts circles, what does the acronym NIDA stand for?
3. Name the only two Australian swimmers to win, in the one individual event, a gold, silver and bronze medal over three Olympic Games?
4. What is the only species of bird that can fly backwards?
5. Does finding the product of two or more numbers involve adding or multiplying them?
6. Is acrophobia the fear of heights or open spaces?
7. Who developed the three laws of motion that form the basic principles of modern physics?
8. In the video game Angry Birds, what animal is the birds’ enemy? (Bonus point for naming their colour.)
9. What Latin phrase means, “It does not follow”?
10. Before entering politics, what was Barnaby Joyce’s profession?
Click through for answers.