1. Which former Australian senator’s memoir is titled Rebel with a Cause?
2. In Greek mythology, what did Narcissus fall in love with?
3. Richard Umbers was forced to step down as CEO of which Australian company last month?
4. Roger Federer regained the ATP world No. 1 ranking last month. In which year did he first become world No. 1? (Bonus points for naming Federer’s current age and the year in which he most recently was No. 1.)
5. Which three pieces does each player have a total of two of at the start of a chess game?
6. Which singer’s debut studio album, The Kick Inside, was released 40 years ago last month?
7. What word means dinner in Italian?
8. Lumiere and Mrs Potts are characters in what animated film?
9. The condiment turmeric turns white rice what colour?
10. Which Lord of the Rings characters live in the Shire?
Click through for answers.