1. Which country is situated on the northern border of Chad?
2. "Dead Ringer for Love" is a song performed by American rock singer Meat Loaf and who?
3. Which anti-apartheid activist and politician wrote the book 491 Days?
4. Armagnac is what type of liquor.
5. In which country was architect and designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh born?
6. What name is given to a young domestic cock?
7. Which singer released her 14th studio album, Golden, this month?
8. Prince Charles’s wife, Camilla, is the Duchess of where? (Bonus points for giving her maiden name and surname from her first marriage.)
9. Which UFC star turned himself in to police earlier this month after attacking a bus full of his rivals?
10. The actor Andy Griffith portrayed an American lawyer in which eponymously named TV series?
Click through for answers.