1. Who is the author of the 1979 book The Right Stuff?
2. An escapement measures beats in which everyday device?
3. Minneapolis is a major city in which US state?
4. Who is Neil Finn replacing in the band Fleetwood Mac?
5. Name the African nations that end with the letter ‘o’?
6. Which composer wrote “Clair de lune”, “La mer” and “Nocturnes”?
7. On marrying Prince Harry, Meghan Markle became the Duchess of …? (Bonus point for naming the TV series in which she played Rachel Zane.)
8. In which month and year did Ansett Australia cease operations?
9. What was the name given to Germany’s World War II air force?
10. Who won the 2017 French Open women’s singles title, and this year lost in the first round?
Click through for answers.