1. Which 1992 chart-topping song begins with 40 seconds of a cappella? (Bonus point for naming who wrote the song.)
2. Caledonia is the Latin name given by the Romans to which country?
3. In which Australian state is the electorate of Braddon?
4. What is the common name of the evergreen tree Olea europaea, often found in the Mediterranean?
5. In which year was decimal currency introduced in Australia?
6. What was the name of the first reality TV spinoff of The Girls Next Door, which documented the life of a former girlfriend of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner?
7. Born on July 7, 1940, musician Richard Starkey is better known as…?
8. Nat Medhurst, Caitlin Thwaites and Liz Watson play which sport professionally?
9. In which Sydney suburb are the ABC headquarters located?
10. Which 1998–2006 series about sister witches is being revived for TV?
Click through for answers.