1. Kiss Me, Kate is a musical adaptation of which William Shakespeare play?
2. Colonel William Light is a founding father of which Australian city?
3. Cheval is the French word for what?
4. Communications technology company Huawei was founded in which country?
5. Jim Hawkins is the narrator and main character of which 1880s novel? (Bonus point for naming the novel’s author.)
6. Who is Australia’s shadow treasurer?
7. The … Report was an American late-night talk and news satire television program that aired from 2005 to 2014?
8. What living creature represents the astrological sign Cancer?
9. Which club won the first premiership after the VFL became the AFL, in 1990, and won again in 2010?
10. Which actor links the films Double Jeopardy, Mao’s Last Dancer and Eight Below?
Click through for answers.