1. In education, STEM is an acronym for what?
2. Name the singer mother of actress Maya Rudolph. (Bonus point for naming Rudolph’s filmmaker husband.)
3. Clive Palmer last month changed his party’s name from the Palmer United Party to the …?
4. The first official national flag of the Confederate States of America was often called the Stars and Bars. How many stars were on it?
5. Name the American author of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
6. Pilsner beer derives its name from a city – Pilsen – in which country?
7. What is a tarn?
8. For how many days had the Wild Boars soccer team been trapped in a Thai cave before they were first located?
9. What was the nationality of psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Carl Jung?
10. What was the scoreline in the 2018 FIFA World Cup final between France and Croatia?
Click through for answers.