1. Who wrote The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club?
2. What is the square root of 324?
3. The Mamanuca Islands comprise part of which country?
4. Bernie Taupin is best known for his long-term songwriting collaboration with which artist? (Bonus point for naming whether he wrote the music or the lyrics.)
5. Who is known as the “father of geometry”?
6. Tim Cook is the chief executive of which multinational company?
7. Is a peccary: (a) a pig-like animal; (b) a relatively minor fault or sin; or (c) a hardwood tree?
8. Which famous tapestry depicts the events leading up to the Norman conquest of England?
9. The documentary Wayne centres on which world champion sportsman?
10. Which two-time Oscar winner did United States president Donald Trump tweet was “a very Low IQ individual”?
Click through for answers.