1. Who wrote the 2007 novel/novella On Chesil Beach, now a film starring Saoirse Ronan? (Bonus point for naming the other film adaptation that Ronan starred in based on a book by the same author.)
2. What is the capital of the US state of Arkansas?
3. Which French philosopher, mathematician and scientist proposed, “I think, therefore I am”?
4. What is the principal ingredient of the dish ceviche?
5. Cornelia was the first wife of which famous historical figure?
6. What was the name of the Fokker F7 Sir Charles Kingsford Smith used to cross the Pacific in 1928?
7. The prefix ‘geo-’ is derived from a Greek word meaning what?
8. Which two clubs were minor premiers in AFL and NRL in 2018?
9. What are the Where’s Wally? books known as in the United States and Canada?
10. True or false: all babies are born with blue eyes?
Click through for answers.