1. What are the surnames of Edina and Patsy in the television series Absolutely Fabulous?
2. What word means both a fruit and a social engagement?
3. How many Australian prime ministers have died in office? (Bonus points for naming them.)
4. Housed in St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City, The Pietà is a sculpture by which artist?
5. What does the musical instruction allegro mean?
6. The Plunket Shield is awarded in which sport?
7. Ancient Rome was built on how many hills?
8. Which three artists achieved EGOT status this month – having now won an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony award?
9. The town of Tom Price is in which Australian state or territory?
10. Who was sworn in as United States Secretary of State on September 22, 1973?
Click through for answers.