1. True or false: Antarctica is larger than Australia?
2. What 12-letter word meaning someone who travels widely ends with the name of an aquatic creature?
3. In four of the past five years, filmmakers from which country have won Best Director Academy Awards?
4. Fattoush, solterito, horiatiki and goi ga are all types of what?
5. Who was the last Australian prime minister to serve a full term in office?
6. Is a bouzouki (a) a rocket launcher; (b) a Middle Eastern pastry; or (c) a musical instrument?
7. Which star of the TV sitcom Friends revealed in September he had spent the past three months in hospital?
8. What is the fifth book of the Old Testament?
9. Which former Collingwood Magpies and Australian Diamonds netball goal keeper last month announced she would play for Collingwood in the AFLW? (Bonus point for naming her netball-AFLW cross-code Collingwood teammate.)
10. What is the name for a baby swan?
Click through for answers.