1. Which Australian band links the albums East, Circus Animals and The Last Wave of Summer?
2. Which United States city is home to the Gateway Arch?
3. In which year did the provisional (Old) Parliament House open in Canberra? (Bonus point for naming the year New Parliament House opened.)
4. What 11-letter word meaning someone who is an innovator ends with the name of an item of clothing?
5. Name the American comic book writer and creator of the Hulk, Iron Man, Daredevil and the Fantastic Four who died, aged 95, last month.
6. The headquarters of the Australian Defence Force’s Special Air Service Regiment is based in which city?
7. What word beginning with ‘v’ means the yolk of an egg or ovum?
8. By what name was singer Shuhada’ Davitt formerly known?
9. In home entertainment, what does the abbreviation VCR stand for?
10. In 1948, which famous couple led the Old Vic Theatre Company on a tour of Australia and New Zealand?
Click through for answers.