1. Which 2011 French film won five Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Director? (Bonus point for naming the Best Actor winner.)
2. In reference to colour printing, what does the 'C' stand for in CMYK?
3. What word beginning with 'l' refers to the words of an opera or other extended musical composition?
4. A computer flaw predicted to cause problems when dealing with dates beyond December 31, 1999 was known by what alphanumeric abbreviation?
5. Unagi is the Japanese word for which food?
6. Serendib (or Serendip) is an old Arabic name for which island nation?
7. The name of what genus of redwood coniferous tree ends in four vowels?
8. Which former radio personality heads the political party known as the Justice Party?
9. What vehicle topped new car sales in Australia in 2017?
10. American actor Donald Glover performs music under what stage name?
Click through for answers.