1. Which AFL club is unofficially known as the Shinboners?
2. Who debuted as lead singer of Big Brother and the Holding Company in 1966?
3. Which country is home to Kruger National Park?
4. The chemical formula NH3 is which pungent inorganic compound?
5. Who wrote the What Katy Did series of children’s book?
6. Syrah and which other full-bodied red wine come from the same grape?
7. In the NATO phonetic alphabet, which name represents the letter ‘C’?
8. Vietnam was once a colony of which nation?
9. Do snakes have eyelids?
10. In Shakespeare’s Hamlet who was “a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy”? (Bonus point for naming the American author of the novel Infinite Jest.)
Click through for answers.