1. Which South American country is home to the Atacama Desert, the world’s driest non-polar desert?
2. The show tune “Hernando’s Hideaway” features in which musical?
3. Name the winning driver of the 2019 Australian F1 Grand Prix. (Bonus points for naming the winner’s nationality, which team he drives for and the second and third placegetters.)
4. What is the name for a young male horse?
5. Which author links A Farewell to Arms, Death in the Afternoon and Islands in the Stream?
6. Niacin is also known by what vitamin name?
7. What are the colours of the flag of Belgium?
8. The Giant Murray Cod is situated near the railway station of which Victorian township?
9. Nomophobia refers to a state of anxiety brought on by what?
10. Who plays Galadriel in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films?
Click through for answers.