1. Where in the human body would you find rod and cone cells?
2. What colour dwarf star is the sun?
3. Which song features the lyrics: “Paint your palette blue and grey/ Look out on a summer’s day/ With eyes that know the darkness in my soul”?
4. Cornichons are tart French pickles made from what?
5. Can peacocks fly?
6. In the film Thelma & Louise, Louise insists on driving from Oklahoma to Mexico without going through which state? (Bonus points for naming the director and writer of the film.)
7. What are the first names of the English poet Coleridge?
8. What seat does New South Wales premier Gladys Berejiklian represent?
9. The mare Winx has currently won how many consecutive races?
10. The landlocked Republic of Moldova is bordered by which two countries?
Click through for answers.