1. In the film Groundhog Day, Phil continually wakes at 6am to his clock radio playing which song? (Bonus point for naming the Pennsylvanian borough in which the film is set.)
2. On Earth, matter typically exists in one of which three states?
3. What are you doing if you are expectorating?
4. In which US state is the Sundance Film Festival held?
5. Which company owns YouTube?
6. A looped surface with only one side and only one edge is known as a what strip?
7. What colour are the dress uniform jackets of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?
8. Traditional Yorta Yorta lands straddle an area of which river?
9. What is the spirit base of the aperitif Pimm’s No. 1 Cup?
10. What starting with ‘k’ is the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a mediaeval castle?
Click through for answers.