1. Which seven-letter word starting with ‘c’ means slander or defamation?
2. Dope Lemon is the moniker of which Australian musician?
3. Merthyr Tydfil, Flintshire and Gwynedd are counties of which country?
4. The microorganism Clostridium tetani causes which infectious disease?
5. Who wrote under the pen-name Acton Bell?
6. The Mount Stromlo Observatory is located on the outskirts of which Australian city?
7. What is the first name of the Austrian composer Schubert?
8. The mathematical formula that states the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides is known as whose theorem?
9. By how many goals did the Australian Diamonds lose to the New Zealand Silver Ferns in the 2019 Netball World Cup?
10. Which American music festival celebrates its 50th anniversary next week? (Bonus point for naming the state where the 1969 festival was held.)
Click through for answers.