1. Four national capital cities lie on the Danube River. Name them.
2. Which Oscar-nominated American actress born on April 1, 1939 has the given names Elizabeth Alice?
3. Liberica, robusta and arabica are all types of what?
4. Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel? (Bonus point for naming the century in which it was painted.)
5. Which of these is not a cat breed: Japanese bobtail, French lop, Egyptian mau or Russian blue?
6. Margaretha Geertruida “Margreet” MacLeod was a Dutch exotic dancer and convicted spy better known by the stage name…?
7. Which Rolling Stones member released the albums Talk Is Cheap, Main Offender and Crosseyed Heart?
8. Name the well-connected financier and registered sex offender who died in a New York jail this month.
9. In ascending order, what is the next prime number after 23?
10. Who wrote the 1987 novel Beloved?
Click through for answers.