1. Which actor links the characters Malcolm Crowe, David Addison and John McClane?
2. Name the six countries bordering Libya.
3. Which is closest to one furlong: (a) 50 metres; (b) 100 metres; or (c) 200 metres?
4. What is the name of the tube or cavity that connects the mouth with the oesophagus?
5. Zaha Hadid is famous in which field?
6. Name the American brig found adrift and intact but deserted in the mid-Atlantic in 1872.
7. How often is golf’s Ryder Cup held?
8. Tugela Falls is the world’s second-highest waterfall. Which country is it in?
9. According to Roman mythology, who is Jupiter’s father?
10. Who directs the soon-to-be-released film Ride Like a Girl? (Bonus points for naming whom the story is about.)
Click through for answers.