1. Wilhelmina “Mina” Wylie and Sarah “Fanny” Durack were champions of which sport?
2. Zucchero is the Italian word for which common pantry item?
3. What is the currency of South Africa?
4. “The quality of mercy” is a monologue from which Shakespeare play? (Bonus point for naming the character who delivers it.)
The Merchant of Venice. (Bonus point: Portia.)
5. How old was former Zimbabwean prime minister Robert Mugabe when he died this month?
6. What does the Latin phrase omnia vincit amor
7. Quokka, Waltzing Matilda, Skippy and Great Southern Land are all names of what?
8. What 11-letter word beginning with ‘b’ is the name for a short musket with an expanded muzzle?
9. Australia’s minister for trade, tourism and investment shares his name with which English city?
10. “I guess I should’ve known/ By the way you parked your car sideways/ That it wouldn’t last” is the opening lyric to which song?
“Little Red Corvette”, by Prince.