1. In the Australian senate, which senators’ names come first and last alphabetically?
2. Is a capybara: (a) a rodent; (b) a flowering plant; or (c) a South American dance?
3. Which AFL player won this year’s Brownlow Medal? (Bonus points for naming the award given to the NRL’s best and fairest, and the 2019 winner.)
4. Name the actor who played villainous Hans Gruber in Die Hard.
5. In which United States national park is the Old Faithful geyser located?
6. Who topped the list of Australia’s highest-paid chief executives for 2018?
7. Which composer wrote the operas La bohème, Tosca and Turandot?
8. What five-letter word beginning with ‘s’ is given to a flock of geese or similar birds in flight formation?
9. People with the eye condition strabismus are commonly referred to as what?
10. True or false: killer whales (orcas) are actually dolphins.
Click through for answers.