1. True or false: Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson both have received one Academy Award nomination.
2. On which part of the body would you wear epaulets?
3. In Roman mythology, who is god of the underworld? (Bonus point for naming his Greek equivalent.)
4. Which Australian poet wrote the lines: “Life is mostly froth and bubble/ Two things stand like stone/ Kindness in another’s trouble/ Courage in your own”?
5. Belvedere, Stolichnaya and Absolut are all brands of what?
6. What does the musical direction da capo mean?
7. In medicine, what is an autoclave used for?
8. It was revealed this month that the prime minister of which country gave a South African bikini model nearly $US16 million?
9. Yucatán, Tabasco and Chihuahua are all states of which country?
10. Name the speaker of the United States house of representatives.
Click through for answers.