1. Which tennis player is married to former NBA All-Star David Lee?
2. Alphabetically, what are the first and last US state names?
is the French word for which colour?
4. Nitrogen makes up what percentage of Earth’s atmosphere: (a) 58 per cent; (b) 68 per cent; or (c) 78 per cent? (Bonus points for naming nitrogen’s chemical symbol and atomic number.)
(c) 78 per cent. (Bonus points: N and 7.)
5. Which World Heritage-listed island is located in the Tasman Sea, about 700 kilometres north-east of Sydney?
6. What word means both a degree of inclination and to toss or throw?
7. What is the International Air Transport Association airline code for Qantas?
8. Does the aorta transport blood towards or away from the heart?
9. The Globite brand was well known among Australian children throughout the 20th century for what product?
10. Which radio station recently extended Kyle Sandilands’ and Jackie “O” Henderson’s contracts?