1. Name the Kahlil Gibran book, first published in 1923, that comprises 26 prose poetry fables.
2. American rapper Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar is known professionally by what name?
3. Who are the subjects of Michelangelo’s Pietà?
4. What are the first names of Justin Trudeau’s parents?
5. What is -80 divided by -2?
6. Which Australian rock band’s name is an anagram of “old clichés”?
7. What is the meaning of the Greek root word bio?
8. The West End of London’s is best known for which field of the arts?
9. When looking towards the bow of a ship, is the port side on the left or the right? (Bonus point for naming which colour navigation light indicates the port side.)
10. Name the nosy neighbour on the TV series Bewitched.
Click through for answers.