1. Which former Australian cricketer is nicknamed “Punter”?
2. How many stars are on the flag of the European Union: (a) eight; (b) 10; or (c) 12?
3. A volcanic eruption on which New Zealand island claimed the lives of 20 people last month?
4. What is 4995 divided by 15?
5. Who wrote the memoir A Long Way Home, on which the 2016 film Lion was based? (Bonus point for naming Lion’s lead actor.)
6. What is the Spanish el perro in English?
7. Which British city will host the 2022 Commonwealth Games?
8. What is the chemical symbol for sodium?
9. Complete this 1972 song lyric from Steely Dan: “I’m a fool to …”
10. Which Scottish poet was born on January 25, 1759?
Click through for answers.