1. Who is the host of The Chase Australia
TV quiz show?
2. Queen Mary I, or Mary Tudor, is also known as … Mary.
3. What leaf appears on the flag of Canada?
4. According to the Bible, what was the name of the Hebrew patriarch whose name was changed to Israel?
5. Which film won Best Picture at this year’s Academy Awards?
6. The first commercial flight of the Concorde occurred in which decade? (Bonus points for naming which two airlines operated the aircraft.)
1970s (1976). (Bonus points: Air France and British Airways.)
7. Who is Australia’s minister for Health?
8. What is the longest muscle in the human body?
9. Who created the fictional character Felix Leiter?
10. Name the four teams added to this year’s expanded AFLW competition.
St Kilda, Richmond, West Coast and Gold Coast.